Monday 6 October 2014

Personal evaluation about how I have improved in my dance
(Lesson with Dominique)

Action
Now I remember the choreography of our dance but I need to improve my extensions. I wasn't really concentrated on my feet precision and I think my angles and shapes could be clearer.

Dynamics
In our dance we have some sharp and some soft moves. One of soft ones is when we slowly move our hands down trying to curve them, making waves. One of sharp ones is when we pick our left leg and our hands direct different sides, we need to keep strong balance here.

Space
My group found a way how to cross each other’s planes/spaces/patterns even if in the beginning it looked impossible. I think I need more practise with it. Well we all need.

Relationship

During our lesson on Thursday we added some eye contacts. I really felt connection between us and it helps to keep better timing if you feel you group’s dance and connection.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done - really good to split up your reflection into ASDR. Please keep doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete